Friday, August 31, 2012
Im excited
I really like art and I cannot wait to get into painting this year. I really like the idea Ms. Rickman came up with and I chose fire as my word. My top three right now are fire place, lighter, and campfire. I was thinking I would sketch the fire place, paint the lighter, and photograph the campfire. I wish I could do more than 3 works. I kinda want to do all of them. The ones I know would be hard to do is lava, torch, hot, line of fire, and ring of fire because I do not have access to those things. But I think I could find a way to do it. I CANT WAIT TO START!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy you are excited! I plan to continue these words through next semester as well. You may be able to do your whole list. I'm not sure how you will photograph lava though! :)
ReplyDelete